A&N Engineering Services are looking for a administrator to provide day-to-day support for colleagues and to contribute towards delivery of a high quality service .
Flexible Hours and Days
Could work around school drop off/pickup.
Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 16:00pm
Friday – 7:30 to 15:00pm
Lunch – 13:30pm to 14:00pm
Possible start date
20 Jan 2017
In order to receive all the relevant experience and training needed to become successful in your job role will consist of the following:
- Taking telephone, email and verbal enquires.
- Working with moderate supervision/guidance whilst being accountable for individual results.
- Provide a first point of contact for enquiries.
- Ensure clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
- Register incoming enquiries & orders, adding to ERP. Following our order process procedure.
- Raising PO’s, adding products and orders as required on our ERP .
- Maintain the holiday register – processing the holiday request forms and update the register.
- Purchasing materials at most cost effective prices and in a timely manner with regards to order book and material stock held.
- Following our order process by adding orders to ERP, issuing drawings and ordering materials if not stocked.
- Administration duties – filing, phone, emails etc.
- Checking stock and picking stock for order fulfillment if available.
- Workshop stock take to identify quantity and low stock items.
- Use of ERP system (Quote to Order to Picking to Delivery).
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The following knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience are beneficial to this role
- Keen to set out what work etc is needed to be done and record/ monitor progress. Sound administrator, working accurately and thorough
- High H&S awareness as we an engineering business with machinery.
- Good customer service skills, based upon previous experience and a willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ when required
- Thorough, well organised and methodical in approach, with strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Able to make a contribution to business, redesign processes.
- Exercise good self-discipline and loyalty to the organisation. Clear sense of duty, conscientious and generally conforming to the team decision.
- The ability to use computer, email, openoffice, spreadsheets.
- Animal lover prefered, The office has a 14 year old dog whom sleeps far too much.
Requirements and prospects
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- A&N Engineering values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
You need to have good communication skills, an aptitude for Engineering and good office skills.
- Previous administration experience
- Attentive to detail – ability to spot mistakes
- Able to follow a process
- Occasional Client facing skills
- The ability to say ‘no’
- A sense of humour! You must have a willingness to listen, learn and prove yourself and also an interest in Engineering.
GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths & English.
What’s in it for you
- Free, on-site parking.
- Free breakfast on Fridays.
- Flexible approach to start and finish hours. he company are looking to expand their team for the future and therefore believe an apprenticeship is the correct way to train up a new member of the team.
Things to consider
Please make sure you only apply for this apprenticeship if you have a genuine interest.
Apply for this Job Position.
Send us a meassage with your CV.