A&N Engineering Services are looking for a keen, motivated individual to join the team to learn all the aspects involved with becoming a successful CNC Programmer / Machinest / Precision Engineer.
£ 180 Per week
Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 16:00pm
Friday – 7:30 to 15:00pm
Lunch – 13:30pm to 14:00pm
Possible start date
08 Feb 2017
20 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
In order to receive all the relevant experience and training needed to become a successful Mechanical Engineer your job role will consist of the following:
- Assist workshop engineers.
- Assist unloading of deliveries.
- Inspect manufactured components to ensure correct to drawing.
- Material preparation, selecting and cutting material for current production schedule.
- Stock picking for order fulfillment.
- General assembly work in a busy workshop.
- Workshop stock take to identify quantity and low stock items.
- Use of ERP system (Quote,Order,Picking,Delivery).
- General workshop cleaning, clean working area, clean CNC machine.
- Drilling, Tapping, Polishing, Sawing, General Engineering practice.
- Learn to program CNC machines like Haas V04 (2017 Model)
- Component manufacture via cnc milling & turning.
- Component manufacture via CNC lathe & Manual DRO lathe.
Requirements and prospects
You need to have good communication skills, an aptitude for Engineering and good hand skills.
You must have a willingness to listen, learn and prove yourself and also an interest in Engineering.
GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths & English.
The company are looking to expand their team for the future and therefore believe an apprenticeship is the correct way to train up a new member of the team.
Things to consider
Please make sure you only apply for this apprenticeship if you have a genuine interest.
You will be required to complete 5 elements to successfully complete your apprenticeship:
1) National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
2) Technical Certificate
3) Functional Skills (If applicable)
4) Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
5) Employer Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by
Nital Training & Development Ltd
Apprenticeship Recruitment 01536 408 188